Saturday, August 8, 2009

Greetings from Gabon! Today part of our team spent the better part of our day serving with a mobil medical clinic. Again and again I am amazed at how and where God meets us. I spent the better part of an hour talking with Will, who thankfully spoke english. He told me that he was a primary teacher at Bongolo back in 2005. He asked me this question with great intensity " whey is it that you and your American group come all the way over the ocean to my country of Gabon to tell my people of Jesus' story? What makes you want to come? Wow, what an opening-- so I told Will the Readers Digest version of my story. Ispoke of the love and freedom, the forgiveness the grace I have been given in Jesus and how that is for all men, weither in Africa, America or anywhere else in the world. I also shared our belief that Jesus commands us to take His message into the world, and so Love and obedience compels us! Will told me that God has given him a dream to go around the world and share the message of as well!!! He wants to improve his english and see where God takes him. God IS amazing-----have to sign off it is way to late! Anita
P.S. Finally got down how to say God Bless You in French---there is hope for me yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment